Take A Cruise From Our Hudson River Hotel
Located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, The Thayer Hotel is within easy access of many of the area's historic and recreational attractions. Staying at our hotel near Hudson offers a wonderful number of ways to explore the beauty of Upstate New York. One of the most exciting is aboard a Hudson River cruise. From sightseeing tours and dinner cruises to weddings and private parties aboard an original New Orleans sternwheeler, plenty of cruising opportunities abound. Please contact the concierge at our Hudson River hotel to learn more.
- The River Rose, the River Rose is an original New Orleans Stern Wheeler owned by Captain John “Duke” Panzella. Few are seen in this part of the country. She departs from the Newburgh Landing and has two decks, can accommodate 150 guests plus crew, and is handicap accessible. She is available for weddings, wedding rehearsal dinners, brunches, dinner cruises, special events, sightseeing cruises. Call (845) 562-1067 for information and reservations.
- Hudson Highlands Cruises & Tours, Inc, from May to October, the M/V Commander offers narrated cruises the scenic Hudson River from West Haverstraw, Peekskill and West Point. Charters, dinners & luncheons, Historic narrations. Special group rates for clubs, seniors and schools. Call (845) 534-SAIL for more information.
- Hudson River Adventures, cruise through history and the majestic beauty of the Hudson River on a two-hour narrated sightseeing cruise about he M/V Pride of the Hudson. Available from May to October. Call (845) 220-2120 for more information and group rates.
- Hudson River Cruises, explore the historic Hudson River aboard M/V Rip Van Winkle. Sightseeing cruises, music cruises, Private Charters. Available May thru October, for more information call (845) 340-4700.
- The Hudson River Experience, perfect for groups who would like to charter a majestic Hudson River boat ride inclusive of dinner and drinks. The boat ride takes you to Manhattan, only 45 miles south down the river. Pass by or disembark at Ellis Island or Governors Island or the USS Intrepid. We can arrange receptions and team building opportunities for you at these locations which represent 3 of the top 5 most visited tourist attractions in New York. The boats also have flat panel screens and projectors for presentations. Thus the conference can continue on the water if you like or your Team can just take some time off to enjoy themselves.
- New York Water Taxi - Invest in your clients, train or celebrate your crew, or showcase your product in a truly unique way on a New York City to West Point boat tour. Your event will be tailored to make an impression and exceed expectations! Ideas include:
- Product Launches
- Press Conferences
- Client Appreciations
- Employee Outings
- Trainings/Team Building Adventures
- Cocktail Soirees
- Holiday Parties
- Sponsorship and Wrap opportunities are available
Start planning your New York State family vacation.
A Captivating Destination Among Hotels Near Hudson River
Experience the pomp and pageantry of West Point at The Thayer Hotel, the only full-service luxury hotel on the Hudson River from the George Washington Bridge to Albany, NY. Book your Hudson River hotel reservations directly through this site for exceptional rates.